Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
U.S. Army Officer Reflects On End Of War In Iraq
Today marks the official end to the war in Iraq. The flag of U.S. Forces-Iraq was officially retired in a formal ceremony in Baghdad. Host Michel Martin talks with Lieutenant Colonel Pat Proctor about the war. He served two tours of duty in Iraq, and he is the author of the new book, Task Force Patriot and the End of Combat Operations in Iraq.