Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
U.S. Birthrate Dropped During Recession
A new report by the Pew Research Center shows that the U.S. birthrate dropped sharply during the recession. Guy Raz speaks with senior demographer Carl Haub from the nonprofit Population Reference Bureau about the correlation of America's recessions and a decrease in birthrate.