Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
U.S. Birthrate Dropped During Recession
A new report by the Pew Research Center shows that the U.S. birthrate dropped sharply during the recession. Guy Raz speaks with senior demographer Carl Haub from the nonprofit Population Reference Bureau about the correlation of America's recessions and a decrease in birthrate.