Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
U.S. Birthrate Dropped During Recession
A new report by the Pew Research Center shows that the U.S. birthrate dropped sharply during the recession. Guy Raz speaks with senior demographer Carl Haub from the nonprofit Population Reference Bureau about the correlation of America's recessions and a decrease in birthrate.