Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
U.S. Joins Hunt For Brutal Warlord In Africa
The Obama administration recently dispatched 100 special forces to Uganda to help pursue Joseph Kony, the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army. Throughout the last three decades, Kony and LRA fighters have been accused of torturing civilians and recruiting child soldiers. Host Michel Martin speaks with former Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Jendayi Frazer.