Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
U.S. Joins Hunt For Brutal Warlord In Africa
The Obama administration recently dispatched 100 special forces to Uganda to help pursue Joseph Kony, the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army. Throughout the last three decades, Kony and LRA fighters have been accused of torturing civilians and recruiting child soldiers. Host Michel Martin speaks with former Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Jendayi Frazer.