Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
USDOT: Syracuse Distracted Driving Crackdown "A Success"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – Fewer motorists are texting or talking on their cell phone while driving, after a federally funded crackdown on distracted driving in Syracuse.
And as WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the US Department of Transportation hopes to use these results to spread the program to other communities.