Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
USDOT: Syracuse Distracted Driving Crackdown "A Success"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – Fewer motorists are texting or talking on their cell phone while driving, after a federally funded crackdown on distracted driving in Syracuse.
And as WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the US Department of Transportation hopes to use these results to spread the program to other communities.