Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
More News From WRVO
USDOT: Syracuse Distracted Driving Crackdown "A Success"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – Fewer motorists are texting or talking on their cell phone while driving, after a federally funded crackdown on distracted driving in Syracuse.
And as WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the US Department of Transportation hopes to use these results to spread the program to other communities.