Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
USDOT: Syracuse Distracted Driving Crackdown "A Success"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – Fewer motorists are texting or talking on their cell phone while driving, after a federally funded crackdown on distracted driving in Syracuse.
And as WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the US Department of Transportation hopes to use these results to spread the program to other communities.