Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
USDOT: Syracuse Distracted Driving Crackdown "A Success"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – Fewer motorists are texting or talking on their cell phone while driving, after a federally funded crackdown on distracted driving in Syracuse.
And as WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, the US Department of Transportation hopes to use these results to spread the program to other communities.