Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Van Duyn could shift from county to University Hospital
SYRACUSE, NY – University Hospital may soon take over operation of the Van Duyn Nursing Home.
Onondaga County Executive Joanie Mahoney revealed during her State of the County address last night that the county is in talks with the state hospital about a takeover.
Mahoney also unveiled plans for dozens of environmentally-friendly projects, aimed at reducing pollution. The county's under a court order to reduce pollution from stormwater runoff.