Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Van Duyn could shift from county to University Hospital
SYRACUSE, NY – University Hospital may soon take over operation of the Van Duyn Nursing Home.
Onondaga County Executive Joanie Mahoney revealed during her State of the County address last night that the county is in talks with the state hospital about a takeover.
Mahoney also unveiled plans for dozens of environmentally-friendly projects, aimed at reducing pollution. The county's under a court order to reduce pollution from stormwater runoff.