Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Van Duyn could shift from county to University Hospital
SYRACUSE, NY – University Hospital may soon take over operation of the Van Duyn Nursing Home.
Onondaga County Executive Joanie Mahoney revealed during her State of the County address last night that the county is in talks with the state hospital about a takeover.
Mahoney also unveiled plans for dozens of environmentally-friendly projects, aimed at reducing pollution. The county's under a court order to reduce pollution from stormwater runoff.