Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
VIDEO: Good Samaritans Lift Burning Car To Free Trapped Man
"A motorcyclist who was dragged beneath a car Monday in Logan [Utah] was rescued by bystanders who helped police lift the burning car and pull the man out from under the wreckage," The Salt Lake Tribune writes.
It adds that the 21-year-old man, Brandon Wright, "was reported to be in critical condition Monday night."
ABC 4 News in Salt Lake City has more, and reports that many of those who came to Wright's aid were workers from a nearby construction site.