Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
VIDEO: Jumbo Jet Makes Emergency 'Wheels Up' Landing In Warsaw
The early reports are that everyone's OK after LOT Airlines flight 16 from Newark, N.J., to Warsaw, Poland, had to land on its belly today because of problems with the landing gear. According to CNN, Polish TV says there were 230 people on board the Boeing 767.
Local TV cameras were rolling as the plane came in.
There's a pretty clear video view here.
12:05 p.m. ET: Courtesy of The Associated Press, another video view.
11:30 a.m. ET: The video we embedded earlier has been pulled off YouTube.