Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
VIDEO: NFL's First Player Born In '90s Scores On 108-Yard Return
Because we all can use a quick break from the day's serious stories:
Not only did the Green Bay Packers' Randall Cobb last night become the first guy born in the 1990s to play in an NFL regular season game, he also tied a league record when he ran a kickoff back 108 yards to score a touchdown.
Cobb's team beat the New Orleans Saints 42-34.