Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
VIDEO: NFL's First Player Born In '90s Scores On 108-Yard Return
Because we all can use a quick break from the day's serious stories:
Not only did the Green Bay Packers' Randall Cobb last night become the first guy born in the 1990s to play in an NFL regular season game, he also tied a league record when he ran a kickoff back 108 yards to score a touchdown.
Cobb's team beat the New Orleans Saints 42-34.