Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
VIDEO: NFL's First Player Born In '90s Scores On 108-Yard Return
Because we all can use a quick break from the day's serious stories:
Not only did the Green Bay Packers' Randall Cobb last night become the first guy born in the 1990s to play in an NFL regular season game, he also tied a league record when he ran a kickoff back 108 yards to score a touchdown.
Cobb's team beat the New Orleans Saints 42-34.