Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
VIDEO: No Joke As Backboard Almost Crushes Globetrotter
William "Bull" Bullard of the Harlem Globetrotters is OK, but what happened to him during an exhibition in Honduras is not a laughing matter.
It looks like Bull was just able to get his head and upper body out of the way or things would have been much more serious Friday night. As CBS News reports, he "suffered a nasty gash above his eye but he eventually walked off under his own power."
Bullard, 29, played his college ball at Texas A&M Corpus Christi.