Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
Voting Rights For People With Criminal Records
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A civil liberties group is working to raise awareness about the voting rights of people with criminal records.
The New York Civil Liberties Union has launched a campaign which features bus and train advertisements, public service announcements and a new web page, www.nyclu.org/vote.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Civil Liberty Union's Corinne Carey.