Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Voting Rights For People With Criminal Records
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A civil liberties group is working to raise awareness about the voting rights of people with criminal records.
The New York Civil Liberties Union has launched a campaign which features bus and train advertisements, public service announcements and a new web page, www.nyclu.org/vote.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Civil Liberty Union's Corinne Carey.