Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Voting Rights For People With Criminal Records
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A civil liberties group is working to raise awareness about the voting rights of people with criminal records.
The New York Civil Liberties Union has launched a campaign which features bus and train advertisements, public service announcements and a new web page, www.nyclu.org/vote.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Civil Liberty Union's Corinne Carey.