Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Wading Into Teen Bedrooms: Necessary or Hazardous?
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Most parents use some choice words to describe their teenagers' bedrooms: messy, disaster zones or hazardous. Host Michel Martin and a panel of moms take on whether a messy room is just a bad habit or something parents should get strict about. She speaks with Jolene Ivey, Dani Tucker and Angelica Perez Litwin.