Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Wading Into Teen Bedrooms: Necessary or Hazardous?
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Most parents use some choice words to describe their teenagers' bedrooms: messy, disaster zones or hazardous. Host Michel Martin and a panel of moms take on whether a messy room is just a bad habit or something parents should get strict about. She speaks with Jolene Ivey, Dani Tucker and Angelica Perez Litwin.