Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Was New York Ever a "Swing State"?
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – This presidental election year, the media and the candidates have been focusing on so-called "swing states."
As WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports, it's been a long time since New York has swayed the electoral vote... but that doesn't mean the candidates should gloss over their time in the Empire State.