Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Was New York Ever a "Swing State"?
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – This presidental election year, the media and the candidates have been focusing on so-called "swing states."
As WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports, it's been a long time since New York has swayed the electoral vote... but that doesn't mean the candidates should gloss over their time in the Empire State.