Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
It's All Politics
Was Romney's Song Playing Sunday? Check 'I Want You To Want Me'
Sometimes you just walk into a metaphor.
What classic rock title could better describe what a politician's really saying to voters than Cheap Trick's I Want You To Want Me?
And what tune was guitarist G.E. Smith ripping through Sunday afternoon during a sound check inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum? That very one.
We grabbed a little video of G.E.'s solo.