Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Washington Called On To Smooth Souring Mediterranean Divisions
Turkey's souring relations with Israel have been marked by aggressive rhetoric regarding shipping in the eastern Mediterranean. Turkey's suggestion that it may use its navy to protect vessels drew angry comments from Israeli cabinet members. Analysts say it's important for the Obama administration's to keep the area from further heating up. NPR's Peter Kenyon reports.