Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
We Can All Track 'Happy Feet' On His Swim Home
It took a little nudge, but Happy Feet the wayward penguin was indeed sent on his way home (hopefully) over the weekend.
The Associated Press has video of the moment when the little guy who ended up on a beach in New Zealand — thousands of miles from his home in Antarctica — slid into the Pacific Ocean.
Now, thanks to the satellite transmitter that was attached to the penguin, we can all follow his progress on the Web. Click here to get to a page where there's a "map" tab that should show where he is (it's not a "live" feed; the transmitter switches on twice a day for a few hours each time).
There are also Twitter updates: @nzemperor.