Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
This week: new research in kidney cancer
According to research published in Urologic Oncology, some kidney cancer patients have better long-term survival odds when part of the kidney is removed, compared to patients who have the entire organ removed.
We'll discuss the findings and other treatment options for people with kidney cancer. More than 65,000 Americans were diagnosed with kidney cancer in 2013.
Plus, what to do if you're ever in a car crash, the causes and solutions of hearing loss, and risk factors for gynecological cancers.