Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Week In News: Gadhafi's Death And The U.S. Troop Withdrawal
Moammar Gadhafi is dead, NATO will end its military operation in Libya at the end of the month, and all but a handful of U.S. troops will leave Iraq by the end of the year. Weekends on All Things Considered host Guy Raz speaks with James Fallows, national correspondent for The Atlantic, about those stories and others from the past week.