Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
This week: trauma services, spiritual care and health screenings
This week on Healthlink on Air: we hear from Dr. Tamer Ahmed, medical director of pediatric trauma services and Steve Adkisson, the pediatric trauma program manager. They'll cover the resources and capabilities of Upstate University Hospital's trauma center.
Plus: the Rev. Terry Culbertson and spiritual care volunteer Walt Wasilewski talk about a new book of stories drawn from spiritual care experiences. Nurse midwife Heather Shannon goes over the recommended health screenings for women. And psychologist Rich O’Neill promotes self efficacy in our “Check Up From the Neck Up” segment.