Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Understanding brain tumors
This week: trauma services, spiritual care and health screenings
This week on Healthlink on Air: we hear from Dr. Tamer Ahmed, medical director of pediatric trauma services and Steve Adkisson, the pediatric trauma program manager. They'll cover the resources and capabilities of Upstate University Hospital's trauma center.
Plus: the Rev. Terry Culbertson and spiritual care volunteer Walt Wasilewski talk about a new book of stories drawn from spiritual care experiences. Nurse midwife Heather Shannon goes over the recommended health screenings for women. And psychologist Rich O’Neill promotes self efficacy in our “Check Up From the Neck Up” segment.