Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Weight Gain, Health Issues Threaten Muslim Fasters
Muslims across the world are fasting from dawn to dusk for the holy month of Ramadan. Weight gain and health problems related to overeating have been reported during the month, and medical professionals are warning against eating too much to break the fast. Host Michel Martin speaks to dietician Nour Zibdeh about the best ways to eat during Ramadan.