Most Active Stories
- Beginning of college marks transition period for students and parents
- Syracuse University named top campus for LGBT students
- Port of Oswego says increase in aluminum shipments puts it on pace for record season
- Makerspace will offer a place for people to tinker
- Classic midway prize missing from this year's state fair
What Can We Learn From Business Failures?
Guy Raz talks to Chunka Mui, who co-wrote Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn from the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years, about the successes and failures of companies that present to the public a product that changes from what people are used to. Netflix has withdrawn a plan to mail DVDs to people under a new name. Coke tried to market New Coke. What will the public accept? What won't they? And how do you know it's time to reverse course?