Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
What The Future Holds For The 'Kids Of Kabul'
Originally published on Mon August 20, 2012 12:08 pm
Afghanistan's decade-long insurgency has largely been fought by men. But in 2011, author Deborah Ellis went to Kabul to ask, how do Afghanistan's children see their future? She tries to answer that question in her recently released book, Kids of Kabul: Living Bravely Through a Never-Ending War. Ellis speaks with guest host Viviana Hurtado.