Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
What Lessons Should Americans Draw From Iraq War?
The American public, military and the intelligence community were all affected by the Iraq war. Tom Ricks of the Center for a New American Security, retired Marine Col. Gary Anderson and Army veteran Andrew Exum discuss how Americans will remember the war, and what we should learn from it.