Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
What New Jobs Fix Will Obama Propose Tonight?
President Obama, in a joint session of Congress Thursday night, will announce his plan to get more Americans working. David Greene speaks to David Wessel of The Wall Street Journal about the challenges Obama faces promoting a jobs program and reviving the economy.