Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
What Would a Government Shutdown Mean?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – State lawmakers are expected to vote on Governor David Paterson's emergency budget extender today.
If it doesn't pass, government will shutdown. What does that mean for New Yorkers? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with several different state agencies and has this report.