Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
What Would A Greek Default Mean To Europe?
Financial analysts speculate that Greece will default on some, or all, of its national debt. NPR's Philip Reeves reports on the likely international impact of such a default, particularly if Greece is forced to leave the group of countries using the euro currency.