Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Generational Politics: Silents to Millennials
What's The Defining Moment Of Your Generation?
As a major new survey from Pew Research Center examines the generation gap in politics, we take a closer look at what, besides year of birth, differentiates one generation from the next. From the dawn of rock 'n' roll to the emergence of hip-hop, from "We Like Ike" to "Yes We Can," from a man on the moon to an iPhone in the pocket, here are some highlights from each of the four generations covered in the survey. We couldn't mention all of them here, so please share what you think are the defining moments of your own generation in the comments section below.