Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
What's Next In Libya?
Rebels in Libya continue to prepare for a final push on Bani Walid, one of the last strongholds of ousted leader Moammar Gadhafi. As rebel forces continue to topple key cities, questions arise about what happens next. NPR foreign correspondent Lourdes Garcia-Navarro, New York Times foreign correspondent Anthony Shadid and Fouad Ajami, a senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, discuss the rapidly evolving situation in Libya and the country's next steps.