Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
What's Your Jobs Plan?
President Obama formally sends his $447 billion jobs package to Capitol Hill today. Tell Me More asked listeners to share their suggestions for job growth and received over a thousand responses. Host Michel Martin discusses some of those ideas with NPR's Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax and Wall Street Journal Reporter Sudeep Reddy.