Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
What's Your Jobs Plan?
President Obama formally sends his $447 billion jobs package to Capitol Hill today. Tell Me More asked listeners to share their suggestions for job growth and received over a thousand responses. Host Michel Martin discusses some of those ideas with NPR's Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax and Wall Street Journal Reporter Sudeep Reddy.