Most Active Stories
- Beginning of college marks transition period for students and parents
- Syracuse University named top campus for LGBT students
- Port of Oswego says increase in aluminum shipments puts it on pace for record season
- Makerspace will offer a place for people to tinker
- Classic midway prize missing from this year's state fair
When It Comes To Race, Obama Walks A Tightrope
After a reporter asked President Obama about the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., GOP opponents said the president was being divisive by bringing up racial issues. David Greene talks to Lester Spence, an assistant professor of Political Science at Johns Hopkins University, about race and politics.