Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Whether Pink Legos Are Just Building Stereotypes
Lego's new play sets, which are geared toward girls, include a beauty shop, cafe and pool. Critics say the toys are too focused on image and gender stereotypes. Others, including Lego, say they're simply what girls want to play with. Host Michel Martin and a diverse panel of moms explore gender-focused marketing.