Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
A White House in Crisis
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A White House in crisis is the way New Yorker Magazine Media Columnist Ken Auletta sums up the Bush White House.
Auletta was in Oswego Thursday to moderate a media summit about how the news media can recover the public's trust.
He spoke earlier in the day to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski who first asked him to comment about Harriet Miers' decision to withdraw her nomination to the U-S Supreme Court.