Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
A White House in Crisis
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A White House in crisis is the way New Yorker Magazine Media Columnist Ken Auletta sums up the Bush White House.
Auletta was in Oswego Thursday to moderate a media summit about how the news media can recover the public's trust.
He spoke earlier in the day to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski who first asked him to comment about Harriet Miers' decision to withdraw her nomination to the U-S Supreme Court.