Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
A White House in Crisis
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A White House in crisis is the way New Yorker Magazine Media Columnist Ken Auletta sums up the Bush White House.
Auletta was in Oswego Thursday to moderate a media summit about how the news media can recover the public's trust.
He spoke earlier in the day to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski who first asked him to comment about Harriet Miers' decision to withdraw her nomination to the U-S Supreme Court.