Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Who's Making Political Hay Out Of Osama Bin Laden?
Originally published on Wed May 2, 2012 12:31 pm
This week, the Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether President Obama and Mitt Romney are politicizing last year's killing of Osama bin Laden. They also weigh in on campaign ads meant to reach niche voters. Host Michel Martin checks in with professor Asra Nomani, policy analyst Michelle Bernard, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.