Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Who's Making Political Hay Out Of Osama Bin Laden?
Originally published on Wed May 2, 2012 12:31 pm
This week, the Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether President Obama and Mitt Romney are politicizing last year's killing of Osama bin Laden. They also weigh in on campaign ads meant to reach niche voters. Host Michel Martin checks in with professor Asra Nomani, policy analyst Michelle Bernard, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.