Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Why The Public Outcry Over Mississippi Pardons?
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour says faith guided his decision to pardon more than 200 convicted criminals before he left office. Now the state's attorney general is seeking a court order to void some of those pardons. Host Michel Martin talks with Clarion-Ledger Reporter Jessica Bakeman about the pending legal challenge.