Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Why Vote On Tuesday? Why Not The Weekend?
The U.S. has repeatedly ranked low in voter turnout, compared to other G8 countries. Jacob Soboroff of the group 'Why Tuesday?' says the antiquated voting law is putting America's democracy on the back burner. He speaks with host Michel Martin about why his group, with support from liberals and conservatives, is pushing to move election days.