Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Will New I.D. Laws Turn Away Some Voters?
This year, seven states have passed new, tighter voter I.D. laws. Supporters say they protect the integrity of elections, but critics say they could keep minorities and poor people from voting. Host Michel Martin hears both sides of the issue with law professor Spencer Overton and the Heritage Foundation's Hans von Spakovsky.