Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Will New I.D. Laws Turn Away Some Voters?
This year, seven states have passed new, tighter voter I.D. laws. Supporters say they protect the integrity of elections, but critics say they could keep minorities and poor people from voting. Host Michel Martin hears both sides of the issue with law professor Spencer Overton and the Heritage Foundation's Hans von Spakovsky.