Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Will Regulating Home Care Workers Cost Jobs?
President Obama wants to regulate wages for nearly 2 million home care workers. Supporters of the regulation say home care workers are underpaid, but others say the changes could force health care agencies to cut jobs. Host Michel Martin hears from a home care agency director, a client, and a labor reporter.