Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Will Sony's Tablet S Delight Customers?
The Japanese company Sony has had a tough year. It's endured a string of attacks from hackers, earthquake damage and lower earnings and profits. Now the company has released a new product: Tablet S. David Greene talks to Bloomberg tech columnist Rich Jaroslovsky about what the success of the computer tablet would mean for the one-time king of consumer electronics.