Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Will Sony's Tablet S Delight Customers?
The Japanese company Sony has had a tough year. It's endured a string of attacks from hackers, earthquake damage and lower earnings and profits. Now the company has released a new product: Tablet S. David Greene talks to Bloomberg tech columnist Rich Jaroslovsky about what the success of the computer tablet would mean for the one-time king of consumer electronics.