Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Will Sony's Tablet S Delight Customers?
The Japanese company Sony has had a tough year. It's endured a string of attacks from hackers, earthquake damage and lower earnings and profits. Now the company has released a new product: Tablet S. David Greene talks to Bloomberg tech columnist Rich Jaroslovsky about what the success of the computer tablet would mean for the one-time king of consumer electronics.