Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Will Wallenda's wirewalk help Niagara Falls' economy?
Nik Wallenda will walk across Niagara Falls on a highwire tonight.
The city of Niagara Falls, New York sees Wallenda’s wirewalk as its best change in decades to revive tourism and spark economic development, but measuring Wallenda’s long-term impact may be tough, assuming there is one at all.
You can read the full story and hear more about the reinvention of the upstate New York economy by visiting their website.
The Innovation Trail is a collaboration between five upstate New York public media outlets. The initiative, funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), helps the public gain a better understanding of the connection between technological breakthroughs and the revitalization of the upstate New York economy.
Around the Nation