Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Winter Tourism in the Adirondacks
By Amy Cavalier
Oswego – The winter recreational season is fast approaching and one popular area is the adirondacks region, where officials struggle to balance tourism with tranquility.
WRVO's Amy Cavalier spoke with Richard Beamish, publisher of "Adirondack Explorer," a bi-monthly publication based in Saranac Lake, about the region's unique winter opportunities.