Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Is Women Having It All A Feminist Fantasy?
Originally published on Wed June 27, 2012 4:49 pm
The Beauty Shop ladies weigh in on a new article that's reignited the debate about whether women can have it all — and what that even means for different women. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with PJ Media editor Bridget Johnson, blogger Danielle Belton, and Deepa Iyer of South Asian Americans Leading Together.