Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
The Word For Steve Jobs: Visionary
President Obama said of Jobs' passing that "the world has lost a visionary."
Fortune calls Jobs "technology's greatest visionary."
ABC News says Apple must now go on "without its visionary."
And Apple itself said the company has "lost a visionary and creative genius."
You rarely see such consensus about someone's legacy.
Program note: This evening on many NPR stations, David Greene will be hosting an hour-long special about Jobs.