Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
World AIDS Day
By Jasmyn Belcher
Syracuse, NY – With tomorrow marking World AIDS Day, a multicultural AIDS service agency is working to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS infections in Central New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reports.
For more information visit: AIDS Community Resources