Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
World AIDS Day
By Jasmyn Belcher
Syracuse, NY – With tomorrow marking World AIDS Day, a multicultural AIDS service agency is working to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS infections in Central New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reports.
For more information visit: AIDS Community Resources