Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
World AIDS Day
By Jasmyn Belcher
Syracuse, NY – With tomorrow marking World AIDS Day, a multicultural AIDS service agency is working to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS infections in Central New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reports.
For more information visit: AIDS Community Resources