Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
World AIDS Day
By Jasmyn Belcher
Syracuse, NY – With tomorrow marking World AIDS Day, a multicultural AIDS service agency is working to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS infections in Central New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reports.
For more information visit: AIDS Community Resources