Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Wounded President Returns To Yemen After Treatment
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh today returned to the country after more than three months in Saudi Arabia for medical treatment. He had left Yemen after being seriously injured in an attack. The country has faced turmoil in recent months as anti-government demonstrators called for the ouster of Saleh. For more on this development, Steve Inskeep speaks with journalist Tom Finn, who's in Sanaa.