Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Wounded President Returns To Yemen After Treatment
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh today returned to the country after more than three months in Saudi Arabia for medical treatment. He had left Yemen after being seriously injured in an attack. The country has faced turmoil in recent months as anti-government demonstrators called for the ouster of Saleh. For more on this development, Steve Inskeep speaks with journalist Tom Finn, who's in Sanaa.