Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
WRVO explores the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York.
By Ryan Morden
Syracuse, NY – What is the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York? Are initiatives with green technology reinventing Syracuse? Is it helping the Central New York economy? Are current investments working? We hope to get a progress report on the "Green Economy" in Central New York.
Nasir Ali, founder and Executive Director of the Seed Capital Fund of CNY, a private LLC whose members fundi early stage tech companies
Matt Daneman, a business reporter from the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Linda Dickerson Hartsock, Executive Director of The Clean Tech Center