Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
WRVO explores the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York.
By Ryan Morden
Syracuse, NY – What is the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York? Are initiatives with green technology reinventing Syracuse? Is it helping the Central New York economy? Are current investments working? We hope to get a progress report on the "Green Economy" in Central New York.
Nasir Ali, founder and Executive Director of the Seed Capital Fund of CNY, a private LLC whose members fundi early stage tech companies
Matt Daneman, a business reporter from the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Linda Dickerson Hartsock, Executive Director of The Clean Tech Center