Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
WRVO explores the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York.
By Ryan Morden
Syracuse, NY – What is the state of the "Green Economy" in Syracuse and Central New York? Are initiatives with green technology reinventing Syracuse? Is it helping the Central New York economy? Are current investments working? We hope to get a progress report on the "Green Economy" in Central New York.
Nasir Ali, founder and Executive Director of the Seed Capital Fund of CNY, a private LLC whose members fundi early stage tech companies
Matt Daneman, a business reporter from the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Linda Dickerson Hartsock, Executive Director of The Clean Tech Center