Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
WRVO's Regional Forecast for December 26th, 2010
Oswego, NY – Our region will largely dodge the monstrous Nor'easter heading for our neighbors to the east, however our conditions will remain wintry. Meteorologist Josh Nichols brings us forecast details.