Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
WRVO's Regional Forecast for December 26th, 2010
Oswego, NY – Our region will largely dodge the monstrous Nor'easter heading for our neighbors to the east, however our conditions will remain wintry. Meteorologist Josh Nichols brings us forecast details.