Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
WRVO's Regional Forecast for December 26th, 2010
Oswego, NY – Our region will largely dodge the monstrous Nor'easter heading for our neighbors to the east, however our conditions will remain wintry. Meteorologist Josh Nichols brings us forecast details.