Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
WRVO's Regional Forecast for November 20th, 2010
Oswego, NY – A generally cloudy, cold weekend is underway in Central and Northern New York, but some breaks of sunshine are possible. Listen to our full forecast from meteorologist Ken McKinley for details.