Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
WRVO's Regional Forecast for November 20th, 2010
Oswego, NY – A generally cloudy, cold weekend is underway in Central and Northern New York, but some breaks of sunshine are possible. Listen to our full forecast from meteorologist Ken McKinley for details.