Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
WRVO's Regional Forecast for November 20th, 2010
Oswego, NY – A generally cloudy, cold weekend is underway in Central and Northern New York, but some breaks of sunshine are possible. Listen to our full forecast from meteorologist Ken McKinley for details.