Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
WRVO's Regional Forecast for September 25th, 2010
Oswego, NY – After yesterday's record setting heat, a cool down for the region this weekend. Meteorologist Ken McKinley lets us know if we can expect showers to accompany the more seasonable conditions.