Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
WRVO's Regional Forecast for September 25th, 2010
Oswego, NY – After yesterday's record setting heat, a cool down for the region this weekend. Meteorologist Ken McKinley lets us know if we can expect showers to accompany the more seasonable conditions.