Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
WRVO's Regional Forecast for September 25th, 2010
Oswego, NY – After yesterday's record setting heat, a cool down for the region this weekend. Meteorologist Ken McKinley lets us know if we can expect showers to accompany the more seasonable conditions.