Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for December 21, 2009
Oswego, NY – The governor's plan to withhold state funding for local governments is hurting Syracuse according to officials. Tops Markets is offering 90 million dollars for Penn Traffic's P&C grocery stores. Information about visiting residents in nursing homes. Welch Allyn is planning a new partnership with SUNY Health Centers next year.