Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for December 21, 2009
Oswego, NY – The governor's plan to withhold state funding for local governments is hurting Syracuse according to officials. Tops Markets is offering 90 million dollars for Penn Traffic's P&C grocery stores. Information about visiting residents in nursing homes. Welch Allyn is planning a new partnership with SUNY Health Centers next year.