Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for December 21, 2009
Oswego, NY – The governor's plan to withhold state funding for local governments is hurting Syracuse according to officials. Tops Markets is offering 90 million dollars for Penn Traffic's P&C grocery stores. Information about visiting residents in nursing homes. Welch Allyn is planning a new partnership with SUNY Health Centers next year.