Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for December 21, 2009
Oswego, NY – The governor's plan to withhold state funding for local governments is hurting Syracuse according to officials. Tops Markets is offering 90 million dollars for Penn Traffic's P&C grocery stores. Information about visiting residents in nursing homes. Welch Allyn is planning a new partnership with SUNY Health Centers next year.