Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for January 18, 2010
Oswego, NY – Race to the Top applications are due tomorrow and Gov. Paterson has called for a special session of the legislature tonight to go over changes to state education. Consumer confidence is up. Six CNY SUNY presidents praise a Paterson proposal that would change how individual schools operate.