Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for June 17, 2009
Oswego, NY – A NY judge dismisses a case to settle the power dispute in Albany, the state Senate is still gridlocked. Democrats offered power sharing deals with Republicans. A coalition of Syracuse area progressive groups is calling for mayoral candidates to respond to a series of questions on reform topics.