Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for June 17, 2009
Oswego, NY – A NY judge dismisses a case to settle the power dispute in Albany, the state Senate is still gridlocked. Democrats offered power sharing deals with Republicans. A coalition of Syracuse area progressive groups is calling for mayoral candidates to respond to a series of questions on reform topics.