Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
WRVO's Regional Morning Newscast for June 17, 2009
Oswego, NY – A NY judge dismisses a case to settle the power dispute in Albany, the state Senate is still gridlocked. Democrats offered power sharing deals with Republicans. A coalition of Syracuse area progressive groups is calling for mayoral candidates to respond to a series of questions on reform topics.